Sunday, October 2, 2011

Advantage In Life...


Do you ever wish that you had some kind of advantage in life? You know... the kind of advantage that would cause you to benefit from the answer; as opposed to keeping your mind focused on the problem??? Well, God has given us this advantage. He knew there would be circumstances which would push.....
us beyond the limits of ourselves and cause us to see our own weakness and our inadequacies.

In I Corinthians 1:23 the Apostle Paul said that we preach (Christ Crucified) a stumbling block to the Jews, and unto the Greeks foolishness, however in verse 24 Paul goes on to tell us, that those who are called both Jews and Greeks,(Christ the power of God), and (the wisdom of God).

That my friend puts you the believer at an advantage in life. Now because you are in Christ Jesus... you have abiding within you, both, (the power of God), (and the wisdom of God), now who among us couldn't benefit from that? I have found in life that at my weakest moments I have Gods power available to me. At moments of despair when not knowing what to do because I don't have the answer, I have found that Gods wisdom is on tap ready and waiting for me to access it by faith.

Friend, God is on your side and want's to help you. Next time you feel pressed beyond measure and have no strength or wisdom for the problems you face, just remind Jesus that you trust him for his power and wisdom according to these verses...Watch as Gods abundant grace begins to flow through you in the form of the answer to your problem. Wow, I believe that gives us an advantage in Life, we have Jesus to help us and for what more could we ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment