Monday, January 11, 2010

New Creation Complaining - All I ever seem to do is complain.

How come I have to be the one so happy and blessed all the time?

How come I have to be the one so full of joy that I can't hardly stand myself much less expect... anyone else to stand me?

How come I have to be the one so healthy and free from disease all the time?

How come I have to be the one with a pocket full of money and all the good looks?

Why is it that I have to be the one so blessed and full of the peace of the Lord Jesus all the time?

Why is it that I have to set in heavenly places in Christ Jesus with such dominion and be so blessed?

Why is it that I never have to be the one with any blue Mondays or sad Saturdays?

Why is it that I always over come by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony?

Why is it that I am the one so free as a bird without a care in the world?

How come I have to be the one to experience all this anointing gifting and glory of the Lord Jesus?

How come I have to be the one so strong in the Lord and in the power of his might all the time?

1 comment: